What is Body composition?
Body composition is a method of breaking down the body into its core components: fat, protein, minerals, and body water. It describes your weight more accurately and provides a better glimpse into your overall health than traditional methods.
Body composition analysis can accurately show changes in fat mass, muscle mass, and body fat percentage.
Why is body composition analysis an effective tool in personal training?
In less than 45 seconds, the InBody 570 Test provides personal trainers with easy-to-understand, accurate and objective measurements to evaluate a member’s body composition:
- Assess muscle distribution and target areas weakened by injury
- Identify muscle and fat imbalances in each segment of the body
- Monitor changes to determine efficacy of an exercise program and diet plans to ensure long-term success
Why is body composition analysis an effective tool for disease prevention?
In less than 45 seconds, an InBody Test can provide easy-to-understand, accurate, and objective measurements to evaluate a patient’s disease risk. Doctors and nurses can use the InBody to:
- Monitor muscle, fat, and visceral fat to provide an accurate measure of health risk
- Assess muscle distribution to determine patient-specific health risks related to disease and frailty
- Identify fluid imbalances related to specific diseases
- Track changes for more effective long-term risk identification and reduction